Are you heading to this years DEMA show? If yes, then be sure to stop by the DIVER booth #2137 and have a chat to the fine people that will be giving away delicious copies of our fantastic new issue.
Not only that but you can sign up for our new All-4-One subscription and get an additional 25% off. Pretty sweet deal huh?!
So what’s so special about this new issue? We’re glad you asked!
- Recreational Rebreathers – Michael Menduno asks “Are they a game changer?”
- Will the Hollis Explorer turn the tide?
- California’s GIANT kelp – with a four page fold out GIANT picture!
- Repairing dome ports and how to choose the correct one to buy
- Korea’s Sea women
- Underwater sculpture
- Russian Cave photo
- Are we do a good job of dive training?
- And lots more: Dive gear round-up, dive medicine, dive news, dive media, Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Future Oceans
Stop by DEMA booth 2137 or head over to our subscription page. Well, what are ya waiting for?!
DIVER MAGAZINE. NORTH AMERICA'S LONGEST ESTABLISHED DIVE MAGAZINE. SUBSCRIBE TODAY.